- 1 16oz Can favorite Crustacea Pasteurized Crab Meat
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise or your favorite salad dressing
- Open the can of Crustacea crabmeat can and place the meat in a salad bowl. Break up any chunks that may remain.
- Mix the crabmeat with the salad dressing.
- Add the chopped celery, lettuce and fresh dill. Toss until the salad is evenly mixed.
- Taste and add salt if necessary.
- Serve in bowls as an appetizer or a meal.
Swap the chopped lettuce for chopped spinach
Swap the mayonnaise for sour cream
Add 2 Cups of shredded cheese.
Place the mix in a glass baking container
Bake at 350F for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Share this Recipe