On of the great things about this recipe is that since Crustacea Blue Crab Meat is Pasteurized you can make the best tasting ceviche without having to worry about letting the lime juice do the job. It is a fresh and healthy dish that everyone can enjoy.
- 1 16oz can your favorite Crustacea White Crab Meat Super Lump works the best but Special can do a great job as well
- 1 cup fresh lime Juice Yes! It is ceviche not crab salad
- 2 large diced tomatoes
- 1 chopped seedless cucumber
- 1 chopped green mango
- ½ cup chopped Onion
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons Valentina Hot Sauce Yellow label optional
- 1 chopped serrano pepper optional
- Open the can of Crustacea Crab Meat and put it in a large salad bowl. Break any chunks. Sprinkle some salt on the crab meat, add the chopped onion, half of the fresh lime juice and mix gently trying not to break the meat too much. Cover and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- Add the cucumber, mango, cilantro, tomatoes and toss the mix. Taste for saltines and add more salt if necessary.
- The Valentina sauce is not very spicy and it adds a nice flavor to the recipe but as the serrano pepper, it is optional if you want to add a nice kick to the ceviche.
- Serve directly on tostadas or small bowls. The ceviche can be an appetizer or a meal itself.
Share this Recipe